What I've been up to in the past couple of months.
- Baseball games attended: Twins vs. Blue Jays
- Cities visited: Rochester
- Ice creams made: Peaches, Rocky Road, Campfire, Strawberry Cheesecake, Pumpkin
- Projects completed: garbage disposal installation, storm door repair, fire pit construction, new ramp on chicken coop, play kitchen
- Books read: The Gunslinger, The Graveyard Book, The Dead Sea Scrolls, Augustine of Hippo, The Tipping Point, How to Win Friends and Influence People
- Video games purchased: Minecraft
- # of mice captured: 4
- # of days our road has been under construction: over 9,000
- Getting ready for bath time, Natalie looks carefully at my swallow tattoos, then looks down at her own chest. "Where my birds?"
- Natalie is enamored with the hens. She loves to throw them food, check for eggs, "chase chickens" and try to "hug" them.
- Natalie loved Halloween. She held out her bag and said, "trick or treat" and "thank you" very politely.
- She calls me and Jenna "you guys."
- She thinks that it's hilarious to call things the wrong name. "Good girl, daddy," she tells me. "You good girl."