Protect Ya Neck

 
I hurt my back somehow. The pain started around my right shoulder blade and spread to my neck. This has happened before but with some ice and rest it usually goes away in a day or two. This time it didn't go away and, in fact, seemed to be getting worse after three days.

So I went to a chiropractor on Wednesday for the first time and he popped everything back into place. There was tremendous improvement after the first visit and I was able to go back to work and do everything pretty much normally. My neck is stiff and a little sore but most of the pain is gone.

Besides applying ice and a liberal amount of Tiger Balm, I started doing some Yoga stretches to loosen up. I was practicing more or less on the regular in 2009 and a little bit in 2011 while I was running. Seems like a good time to start back up again, and Jenna said she was interested in learning with me, which is very fun!

No comments: