Natalie's last Twins game

All season I've been looking forward to the AZ Canteen stand (based on Andrew Zimmern's food truck). While we stood in line, I offered Natalie a bite of my Cabrito Burger. "No daddy," she shouted. "I'm not like you!"

Natalie got to choose one snack for herself. She was pretty set on ice cream (or was it popcorn?) until the cotton candy man walked by. She ate almost the entire thing and had a tummy ache on the way home. "I shouldn't have eaten that," she said.

Natalie took this photo. After an inning and a half she was bored so we wandered around Target Field, riding up and down the escalators and elevators. I told her that next time we go out, we'll just ride the train into town, get a snack, and go play at a park or something. Man if you could have seen her face light up then.

No comments: