EAT IT, 2015

I don't make resolutions, but I do make plans, and my favorite thing to plan is what I'm going to eat. Here is a list of some foods and beverages that I haven't eaten in a while, or ever. I'm going to make an effort this year to eat/drink them all.

I listed also the most likely sources where I can find a good example of these treats. If you have a better recommendation then by all means clue me in!
  1. Affogato (Crema Cafe)
  2. Cronut (Angel Food Bakery & Coffee Bar)
  3. Crepe (La Belle Crepe)
  4. Takoyaki (Zen Box)
  5. Okonomiyaki (Moto-i)
  6. Korokke (Japanese-style Croquette) (Sakura special menu)
  7. Udon (Tanpopo)
  8. Fish & Chips (Anchor)
  9. Morels (the forest)
  10. Genever (Amsterdam Bar & Hall)
  11. Absinthe (Meritage)
  12. Caipirinha (Fogo de Chão)

No comments: