Christmas Card Perfect

I'm back-dating a few posts now that I'm in the blogging spirit again. Here's our living room before Paisley's First Christmas. Natalie was really into it this year. She put out cookies for Santa and he left her a hand-written thank-you note in the morning (she didn't care).

One of my favorite parts of the holiday season is getting together with my bros. We played lots of Thunderstone and Forbidden Island this year. I finally figured out the trick: buy them games I want to play. Boom! Instant party.

I had a a very Americus Christmas when my prizes from the Skyrim contest arrived. I opened it along with my other gifts and honestly it was one of my favorite presents. Out from a huge envelope poured a pile of original art (including two full Americus pages) and signed books. Thanks again to Jonathan Reed for his amazing generosity!

No comments: