- I took up running and trained regularly for about eight months, the longest time I have ever stuck with an exercise regimen, by far. I also completed four races.
- Paisley was born and we had a wee one in the house again. She was baptized with water from the Jordan River. I love her.
- Natalie turned three. She started preschool in the fall and is taking a ballet/tap dance class. She knocked out a tooth. She is smart and funny and sweet. I love her.
- It was the sixth year for Craftstravaganza and the second Minneapolis Indie Xpo. I wasn't involved much with MIX this time around but still moderated two artist panels and had a great time at the show.
- Creative projects for the year:
- Lots of homemade ice cream
- I printed Bob the Golfer comics and sold them at SpringCon
- I also created a culture book for my company
- Nobody wanted this painting at the $100 sale
- "Creating An Event" panelist at The Creative Connection
- Some chickens lived, some chickens died, some chicks grew up to be hens; the circle of life goes on.
- We are still married! Honestly, every year has been better than the one before. Raising kids can be a challenge but I think that has brought us even closer together. Our love will last forever and ever.
2011 in review
So, 2011, huh? That definitely happened. The end of last year/beginning of this one have blurred past as we continue adjusting to life with two children. Paisley got her first tooth, Natalie had a magical Christmas, and I got a vasectomy. What else happened in 2011?