Garden, Day 10

The differences between the garden today and the day I planted it may not be immediately obvious, but a lot has changed! The little propeller heads of the cucumber seeds I planted are beginning to sprout all over, and so are the remainders of weeds that we didn't clear out completely. I was able to harvest a couple of perfect strawberries before something else got at them.

We put in some more plants too. A few days ago I finally planted our raspberries from the old house. We went shopping at local garden center The Mustard Seed and added peas, corn, and more tomato seedlings. This tiny plot is pretty full now. If we want to plant anything else, we'll need to clear a few more weeds first!

1 comment:

jenna said...

that "something else" is named LOLA! I caught her in there messing with the strawberries the other day