We are the Champions

I took a personality assessment two and a half years ago because Penelope Trunk told me to. The results were interesting but I'm skeptical about this kind of thing. Well, I just took it again and my personality type is exactly the same: ENFP (Keirsey Temperament: Idealist, symbolic name: Champion).

I'm a dead ringer for the descriptions of this personality type. Just ask my wife if this sound like me:
Because ENFPs live in the world of exciting possibilities, the details of everyday life are seen as trivial drudgery. They place no importance on detailed, maintenance-type tasks, and will frequently remain oblivious to these types of concerns. This is a challenging area of life for most ENFPs, and can be frustrating for ENFP's family members.
You can take the assessment free if you want to compare results.

No comments: