Imperfect Archivist

I'm under no illusions about my audience for this blog; I know that its primary reader is myself. That's true now but especially in the future. So my goal is to keep a history of fatherhood that is both worthy of re-reading and as comprehensive as possible.

Ideally I would like to chronicle every aspect of Natalie's life. A post for each new word, first step, and precious moment. Natalie will do something adorable and I'll think, "that needs to go on the blog right away," but real life is rarely that convenient.

So I do the best I can, capturing snippets of information with minutes of stolen time, snapshots of a young girl's development. Here she is doing the "gigga gigga" dance. It is her interpretation of "Hold Still (Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Go)" from Yo Gabba Gabba... the cutest thing of all time of the day.

No comments: