Sugatrain Cocktails 3 18122010 - Version 2, originally uploaded by Dave Mulder
There's no after-party for the Craftstravaganza--when we close our doors, artists scatter to the four winds and us old folks just want to go home and rest--but if there was one, this would be the official party drink. Anyway, it's what I'm having tonight!
Want to enjoy a Craft'zapolitan with me? Here's how to make one:
- Pour vodka into a jar with some strawberries a few weeks ago and put it into the fridge.
- Forget about the jar.
- Find it and decide to make a cocktail!
- In a shaker with ice, add:
- 2 oz strawberry-infused vodka
- 1 oz Cointreau
- 1/2 oz lime juice
- Shake and strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Enjoy your hand-made drink, ideally while soaking in a nice hot bath.