Best in Class

My MBA adventure has begun. I had my first class on Saturday morning (Stats with Professor Lawton). Every Monday starting tonight will be Organizational Behavior. My free time is reserved for homework. And we're trying to launch a Craft'za in November. So that's my life for the next three months.

We need to use a Windows-only program for Statistics and that's a problem with our home setup right now. We have one desktop with a corrupt install (currently disassembled), one desktop running Linux, an iPad, and a MacBook Pro. Kind of a stupid number of computers actually.

But it turns out a new copy of Windows 7 costs over $80, and that didn't make a whole lot of sense when I could get a whole new computer preloaded with Windows for $75 on Craigslist. So I'm now the proud owner of a cute little Eee PC.

1 comment:

E. McPan said...

Obviously too late now, but I know that when I was in school, I could buy Windows for super, super cheap at the bookstore as part of a student copy or something. Like maybe $20 or even less.