Labor Day Weekend

We spent another long weekend at the lake. This was Paisley's very first visit to the Krueger ancestral home! We did the traditional activities: boat ride, grill, and yard games. Group photo!

Natalie watched movies in the car. The short drive up to Alexandria was like nothing at all compared to the previous weekend's Door County trek.

I'm terrible at mini-golf. Natalie had fun. We've been going to Casey's since I was a kid and this year they added 9 new holes to the course.

I like this photo because a trick of the light makes my arm look deceptively buff. I don't need no CrossFit.

The Little Dipper and Cafe has endeared itself to me even more by acquiring a Ms. Pac-Man machine. I destroyed the previous high score while enjoying a root beer/vanilla flavor ice cream cone.

1 comment:

Mary K. said...

Love these pics, I'm even in the background of mini-golf! Casey's is aiming to be the happening-est place in Alexandria. The family photo is cute of all of you. Let's do it all again next year!