hold | cancel, originally uploaded by wootam!

If you've been following along, you know we are having trouble with the sale of our house. Ultimately we had to cancel the offer. Our appraisal was significantly lower than the agreed-upon purchase price, and our erstwhile buyer-hopefuls couldn't make up the difference.

We are fortunate in that we don't need to sell, so we can be picky. Rather than selling at a loss, we decided to keep our perfectly good home in the city (for now) while it goes back on the market. The whole thing bums me out.

On the positive side, it didn't take long to start getting requests for showings again. Maybe we'll sell it this year after all.


jenny said...

sorry to hear that :(

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.