Twins 4, Royals 3


Jenna and I went out for a date on Saturday. We had dinner at Loring Pasta Bar and then watched the Twins play an evening game at Target Field. It was a hot day but our seats in the shade were perfect and we only had to go after the seventh inning to relieve the babysitters (my parents).

I was Mr. Fix-It this weekend. I set up our new bike trailer and took Natalie for a morning ride before it got too hot on Saturday. After church on Sunday I extended the chicken run fence two feet upward with some extra hardware cloth I acquired. Then I repaired a LeapPad that we bought at a garage sale for $5.

Natalie loves the hot weather we've been having (temps in the 90's, heat index in the 100's) because it means both her parents will play in the wading pool with her to cool off. I'm also using it as an excuse to eat lots of ice cream. Not that I need one. I made a Nutella ice cream just for her and I'm full of ideas for new flavors!

No comments: