Clarification


Brigitte, originally uploaded by cybermelli

Don't you just hate it when Bloggers write cryptic, one-line posts with no context? Sorry about that. At the end of a very full day, it just dawned on me that I have so much to be thankful for, and I wanted to share it with you, Internet. I love my family and I am excited about my life.

Our little girl is seven months old. She has six teeth. She can scoot backwards on her belly by planting her hands underneath her and pushing against the floor. She finds it hilarious that she can do this.

After a string of holidays and visits with friends, we finally had one weekend to stay at home by ourselves. Ashley appreciated it. Of course there's no rest for my wife and I, as we spent the whole time picking out vendors for our urban craft fair. This is our fourth year and it's going to be awesome!

No comments: